- Using Photoshop for web page graphics.
- Starter set of Basic HTML tags. Includes basic structure of an HTML page and tags to help stylize the page. Once you are familiar with these basic tags the next step is to learn how to add lists or work
- Once you are comfortable with links, lists, tables and graphics try out anchors. Anchors create links within a page.
- It is easy to convert word processing files to HTML, try converting the Thor Riddle.
- For stylized pages and an opportunity to work more extensively with graphics, try image maps .